Your smile can make a lasting impression on the people you meet. Are you worried that your chipped, stain, or crooked teeth are causing others to get the wrong idea about you? Luckily, there are solutions for improving less-than-perfect smiles. Don’t let your confidence lag because of the appearance of your teeth! Contact your Scottsdale dentist, Dr. Marcia Blazer, to learn about the many benefits of veneers, and what they can do for your smile.
What Are Veneers?
Veneers are thin, custom-made porcelain facings that your dentist places over the front of your teeth to repair and hide imperfections. The veneer procedure is minimally invasive, but offers exceptional results. If you’re looking to make big changes to the look and feel of your teeth, porcelain veneers may be a viable option.
The Pros of Veneers
- Durability- Porcelain veneers can last up to 15 years, or much longer in some cases.
- Natural appearance- Veneers deliver realistic looking results that blend in with your surrounding teeth, making your smile look natural, not fake.
- Customized- You can work with your dentist to find the right shade of white for your new smile.
- Stain resistant- Go ahead and have that glass of wine. Porcelain veneers are stain-resistant and remain vibrant throughout their lifespan.
- Improved confidence- With your new veneers, you will feel amazing and ready to smile at the world.
Determining if Veneers are Right for You
While veneers are a great option for most patients, this cosmetic treatment may not be the best solution for all patients. Like many other cosmetic dental procedures, the tooth must be prepared, which may cause some minor tooth sensitivity. Additionally, as veneers are an optional treatment, they may not be fully covered by your insurance program.
While there may be some disadvantages to veneers, the majority of veneers patients find that the perks of having the smile they always dreamed of definitely outweighs any of the cons.
Make an Appointment
If you’re ready to stop hiding your smile, don’t wait to make an appointment- call today! Your Scottsdale dentist, Dr. Marcia Blazer, can discuss a path forward to creating your desired smile.